Thursday, April 11, 2013

Falling for Foreshortening

As much as I wish I could, I cannot take credit for this lesson. I do apologize because I'm not sure who is to credit because I have seen it on so many Pinterest boards and blogs. I knew when I found this lesson back in August that I HAD to try it with my kids. And they LOVED it! It turned out so, so good! We discussed foreshortening and I gave them examples and had them give me examples. Then we traced both shoes and hands and drew in their self portrait behind the shoes and fingers. I just love how these turned out! I gave them the option to trace their lines using a sharpie or just a pencil, and they could also color all or parts of their self portrait. This lesson was done by my 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grades. 













I purchased a couple of new books from Amazon to add to my book collection in my classroom!

2 comments:

  1. GOOD JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2013 IS THE YEAR TO BEAT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LETS GO BEACHESSSSSS
    CJNHBUGEIDWSJEFUHRWDIEFU98GRHYEUBHFNIQJD

    ReplyDelete